Snitchy Witchy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sibyll Trelawney's Office

Go down

Sibyll Trelawney's Office Empty Sibyll Trelawney's Office

Post  Admin Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:40 pm

Sibyll Trelawney's Office Divina10

"The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches...Born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies....and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not...and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives…The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies...”

"Oh, sorry..." Professor Trelawney said abruptly, staring in your direction, the beads in her hair, swinging slightly. "Is there anything I can do for you?" Her eyes were the size of saucers, as she held her teapot, her arms shaking uncontrollably.

Welcome to my office. If you have any questions about anything, anything at all, please ask me here. I am here to help. Please do not post any new threads. I will do that when the time comes. If you have anything to talk to me about, or if you just want to visit, please stop by.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://snitchywitchy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum